The recruiting process in France is filled with multiple regulations so hiring employees becomes very expensive. Enterprises have to pay 13 salaries along with a five-weeks paid annual holiday and between 40 to 60% in social security contributions.
Besides, companies that require services and decide to hire employees must enter into a contract under the French Labor Code, which details:
- The minimum conditions of employment
- The working hours
- Overtime payments
- Trial and notice regulations
- Trade union rights
There are also collective agreements negotiated between industry associations and employers’ associations in multiple industries. The idea is that these documents will specify the rights and obligations of each party in a particular industry or occupation. When an employer doesn’t follow the regulations set to that industry, employees can report him.
There by recruiting involves a lot of paperwork, time and procedures. Luckily, there are other ways of getting to work with professional service providers that don’t involve much time and costs.
ABC Portage acts as the perfect outsourcing solution for companies in any industry. You will be able to find collaborators from anywhere across France. Working with us implies a very simple process and you will sign a work order with the collaborator and with us. All the documentation process can be completed rapidly and, once it is ready, the service provider can start working in your project. After the assignment is done, you will just send a bill corresponding to the services negotiated.
How our procedures operate
- You have complete autonomy to select the consultant of your preference, who will complete the assignment you need.
- We offer you the possibility to work with the collaborator and we act as intermediaries, facilitating logistics between negotiations and transforming the billing fees into a salary.
- The scheme involves three entities: your company, your consultant and ABC Portage.
- Our operations are fairly simple, and we provide guarantee and easiness for all parties.
- You trust your project to a collaborator. We will submit the billing fees and you just have to complete the payment.
- ABC Portage is responsible for and will assume all the administrative assignments regarding social security and taxes.
- ABC Portage takes the responsibility of putting the consultant on the payroll. We will sign a Work Contract with the collaborator and a work order with your company related to the assignment.
- All the documents are in line with French regulations.
Advantages of working with us
We have the expertise necessary in up personnel in France. You will be able to test the French market before establishing a subsidiary.
You will have access to a team of multidisciplinary specialists at your services. We will be there to support you and help you with any concern related to legal, financial, tax or social aspects.
You can work with collaborators from anywhere in France.