The recruiting process in France is full of multiple regulations, so hiring employees becomes very expensive. Within a year, companies have to pay 12 salaries along with a five-week paid annual holiday and between 40 to 60% in social security contributions.
Besides, companies that require services and decide to hire employees must establish a contract under the French Labour Code, which details:
- The minimum conditions of employment
- The working hours
- Overtime payments
- Trial and notice regulations
- Trade union rights
There are also collective agreements negotiated between industry associations and employers’ associations in multiple industries. The principle is that these documents will specify the rights and obligations of each party in a particular industry or occupation. When an employer does not follow the regulations set for that industry, employees can report.
Recruiting involves a lot of paperwork, time and procedures. Luckily, there are other ways of getting to work with professional service providers which do not involve that much time and costs.
ABC Portage acts as the perfect outsourcing solution for companies in any industry. You will be able to find workers from anywhere in France. Working with us implies a very simple process and you will sign an order form with the consultant and with us. All the documentation process can be quickly completed and, once it is ready, the contractor can start working on your project. After the assignment is done, you will be sent a bill corresponding to the services agreed.
How our procedures operate
- You have complete autonomy to select the consultant of your preference, who will complete the assignment you need.
- We offer you the possibility to work with the collaborator and we act as intermediaries, facilitating logistics between negotiations and transforming the billing fees into a salary.
- The scheme involves three entities: your company, your consultant and ABC Portage.
- Our operations are fairly simple, and we provide guarantee and easiness for all parties.
- You trust your project to a collaborator. We will submit the billing fees and you just have to complete the payment.
- ABC Portage is responsible for and will assume all the administrative assignments regarding social security and taxes.
- ABC Portage takes the responsibility of putting the consultant on the payroll. We will sign a Work Contract with the collaborator and a work order with your company related to the assignment.
- All the documents are in line with French regulations.
Advantages of working with us
We have the required expertise in human resources management in France. You will be able to try the French market before establishing a subsidiary.
A team of multidisciplinary specialists will be at your services. We will be there to support you and help you with any concern related to legal, financial, tax or social aspects.
You can work with consultants from anywhere in France.
[servicewidget title_service= »How Payroll service works? » url_service= »# » title_question= »You have a question ? » url_question= »# »]